|The Mission of GRCC
To utilize local available resources to
provide quality health care to
individuals by committed professionals
and volunteers in a compassionate
Now Open - Serving the residents of Mississippi County
|How to Access Services at GRCC
Mississippi county is home for the Great River Charitable Clinic
(GRCC). This health care facility offers medical, dental, pharmacy,
optometry, lab testing, pastoral care and diabetic education.
To access services at GRCC call 870-762-5459 to schedule an
appointment for an eligibility interview.
You will be instructed to bring the following information with you to the
For ALL those living in your household who are employed:
- Pay stubs for four consecutive weeks, if they are paid weekly; two
pay stubs, if they are paid biweekly; or one pay stub if they are
- The previous year’s complete federal tax return (if they filed a tax
For ALL those living in your household who receive social security or SSI:
- SSA 1099 (Shows the amount of Social Security benefits
- Benefits award letter for disability or social Security amount.
- Bank statement if social security check is directly deposited.
For those clients who have been denied for financial assistance from
Medicaid, ADAP, SS, Etc.
- Provide a copy of denial letter.
Photo identification is required for ALL patients.
Health Care Services For Mississippi County Residents
|33 Arkansas St
P.O. Box 494
Blytheville, AR. 72315
|Great River Charitable Clinic
|Healing more than just
the physical person.